Now that you've seen examples of our beautiful blankets, how can you get one for yourself?
Email Izzy at BBBlankets1@aol.com and be sure to specify the fabric color and if you have certain hobbies or interests that you'd like included.
Coming soon...pictures of fabric choices!
Pricing:
Blankets range from $25-$45 dollars. Licensed fabrics (ie. Disney, sports teams, etc.) cost more.
Miss Belle-Belle... do you make smaller, pet-sized blankets for dogs and cats? I love my blanket, but the animals won't let me use it by myself. I thought maybe if they had a smaller one they could share, they would leave mine alone.
ReplyDeleteMiss Belle-Belle, I wanted to thank you for the lovely wheelchair sized lapblanket you made for GG. She used it every day, all day long, as she sat up in her wheelchair. She would frequently comment about how soft it was and what pretty colors you had chosen. It made HER feel pretty and loved to be surrounded by it all day.
ReplyDelete